CHEF DE CUISINE
Chef de Cuisine Vancouver
This Restaurant is part of a larger hospitality group with Restaurants and Resorts in Vancouver and Western Canada.
Chef de Cuisine required for a well planned, organized kitchen operation. The ideal Candidate possesses excellent trend-conscious Culinary skills.
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Opportunity to work with a brilliant, well known management team in the hospitality business. The right candidate must be motivated, be meticulous and have a passion for excellent cuisine!
This Restaurant is situated in Vancouver with a spectacular setting and views.
Be part of an electric, friendly, professional, state-of-the-art culinary and restaurant dining team. Excellent working atmosphere! Successful candidate must have a similar position experience, at hotels and/or fine dining restaurants. The Chef de Cuisine is expected to have excellent team management skills.
The Chef de Cuisine reports directly to the Director Food & Beverage of the overall company. The main responsibility is for the overall operation of the culinary department. This leadership position works effectively within the team environment towards the goals of operational execution, customer service and employee satisfaction.
The Chef de Cuisine will maintain high standards of food quality and service. Responsibilities include total food production systems, including purchasing, menu developing. Also responsible for hiring, training and development of culinary staff.
• 5 years culinary management experience in busy, upscale/casual dining operation• Strong leadership qualities with a high ability for culinary craftsmanship, effective decision-making and directing staff diplomatically.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Menu development, food costing and staff development.
• Outstanding organizational skills and highly proficient at multi-tasking
• Demonstrated excellent Customer relations.
• Red Seal or similar certification.
• Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a team environment
Excellent Salary & Career Opportunity! Well known International
Company, promotes from within!
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: email@example.com