CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Gaming Establishment/ Casino and Hotel
We are currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer Casino-Hotel Complex
Our client is a well-known casino, established in 2010 and located just 15 km from downtown Montreal.
The casino features sophisticated table games including over 80 poker tables and over 400 Electronic Gaming Devices. The casino is recognized by poker players internationally as one of the world’s premier poker destinations. The Casino features premier entertainment events and a 160 seat restaurant.
A brand-new 100 room Hotel, including 3 additional food & beverage outlets and a new entertainment center is planned for opening in 2021.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. This high visibility, high impact role requires an experienced, strategic thinker who demonstrates operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a business mind-set and an innate drive to increase the business’s profitability while keeping the human factor in perspective. We are inviting a high-performance, results driven leader to join our company to guide towards long-term success.
- Degree in Casino Management, business, or related field, from a College or University, and a minimum of eight years related management experience and/or training;
- Gaming Industry Experience Required.
- Experience in both designing and implementing operations in a dynamic and growing company
- Hospitality Experience Preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of direct responsibility for budget preparation, planning and operational support in a casino environment
- Must be fluent in English (Written and Spoken), French is a highly sought asset.
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: