Popular Southern Coastal Community in British Columbia
We are currently seeking a General Manager for a Boutique, Waterfront Resort, picturesque Southern Coastal Community in British Columbia.
Our client is a well-known boutique Resort Hotel. The Resort is expanding and growing and Newly Renovated! This is a year round position, summer being the peak season, with busy conference and corporate business, shoulder seasons.
The Hotel includes a local, popular Restaurant and Lounge operation, featuring authentic & contemporary, local Pacific Northwest cuisine. With an emphasis on farm-to-table philosophy, the Chef has created a very well functioning network with local farms & fisheries to take advantage of top quality seasonal products.
We are looking for an inspired General Manager who believes in success through commitment and pride to join this beautiful Waterfront Resort.
This Resort caters to a combination of tourist, corporate clients and wedding functions in a beautiful harbor front setting. The General Manager’s primary function will be to enhance guest experience while increasing brand recognition in local and international markets.
The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of all related areas of the Resort. The General Manager will be in charge for the strategic planning, financial forecasting, crew satisfaction deliverables and overall guest satisfaction. This inspirational leader is responsible for driving, communicating and supporting all departmental processes within Hotel Operations and is also accountable for positively influencing the Operations through an effective leadership approach.
- With a hands-on approach, manage, direct and take part in all aspects of resort daily operations to deliver exceptional resort experiences for guests, employees and other stakeholders.
- Manage the business of delivering exceptional resort experiences by maximizing revenue and minimizing costs in all areas.
- Oversee, manage, direct and take part in all aspects of Accommodations, Events, Gift and Food & Beverage Services
- Build, engage and empower a strong service oriented team and create a positive work environment at all times.
- Implement and continuously improve systems, standards and processes for resort management, measurement and control.
Develop and implement annual operating plans including financial forecasts, service strategies and operations delivery
- Executive or Upper Level Management upscale Hotel/Resort experience
- business administration degree or equivalent
- Excellent management, negotiating and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years as a full service Manager preferably at a Resort
- Food & Beverage management experience considered an asset
- Working knowledge and use of current technology including MS Office and property management systems
- Experience in financial control, planning and reporting in a hospitality environment
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment. Picturesque setting.
Employment is full time, year round. Excellent Remuneration package and working conditions.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence via email: email@example.com