Quality Assurance Manager
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Brand-new opening Vancouver
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, creative, cutting edge, International Management Team?
Our client is one of the world’s largest, international foodservice companies, specializing in catering and provisioning services for the airline catering industry.
This well known global company is opening up food production facilities in Canada, with Vancouver being the first Canadian location.
The facilities will produce thousands of plated hot and cold meals daily. The Food Production varies of different food styles from 5 Star gourmet menues to casual snacks.
Short position Summary:
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for food safety and quality assurance and control on processes supporting operation, system, policy and procedure auditing for food production. Leads, manages and coaches the food management team to ensure that food production, plating and assembly of components are completed per specification and detections. Has a strong sense of urgency and is responsible to develop a continuous improvement culture through refinement and introduction of improved processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, quality, technical or business related field from an accredited 4-year college or university required
- Minimum of 5 years quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment, with preference in food manufacturing
- Advanced technical knowledge in catering processes and design functions, manufacturing methods, inspection, statistical methods and quality auditing
- Knowledge of lean standard tools, TQM methodology
- Basic lean, six sigma knowledge, and continuous improvement understanding an asset
- Detail oriented
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
Exceptional Career Opportunity!
Highly rated, industry leading, global company
Be part of a dynamic team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits and many Perks
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.