SLOT (EGD) DIRECTOR, Gaming Establishment / Casino & Hotel
Our client is a well-known casino, located in Montreal.
The casino features sophisticated table games including over 80 poker tables and over 400 Electronic Gaming Devices. The casino is recognized by poker players internationally as one of the world’s premiere poker destinations. The Casino features premiere entertainment events and a 160 seat restaurant.
A brand-new 100 room Hotel, including 3 additional food & beverage outlets and a new entertainment center is planned for opening in 2021.
We are seeking an experienced Slot (EGD) Director to supervise and control all strategic aspects of the EGD department. This position requires an experienced, strategic thinker who demonstrates operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a business mind-set and an innate drive to increase the business’s profitability while keeping the human factor in perspective
Short position description:
At Slot (EGD)Director is responsible for executing the strategic direction and operations of the EGD department and team, including the design and evolution of the EGD floor and overall product mix. In collaboration with the VP of Gaming, the EGD Director is responsible for the development and implementation of revenue-generating strategies focused on overall coin-in and average win-per-unit growth. With a strong aptitude in analysis, and an acute understanding of player acquisition, customer excellence, machine performance, floor layout, team mentorship and the operational strategies involved in delivery and exceeding target expectations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication (French is a highly sought asset)
- Minimum 3 years experience in an EGD Management role at a property with a minimum of 300 machines
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Displays a high level of maturity and discretion in dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of fraud prevention and gaming regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Casino general policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and strong mathematical skills
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Confidentiality assured for all applicants