ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
RENOWNED RESTAURANT VANCOUVER
INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY GROUP
Vancouver, busy, high end, award winning, renowned Restaurant looking for Assistant General Manager.
The Signature Fine Dining Restaurant is part of a multiple Food and Beverage concept at this City Resort Hotel, it features a contemporary and seasonally inspired menu highlighting a wide array of Pacific Northwest seafood and a tiered selection of specialty steaks. The center focal design element is an elegant bar that flanks one side of the restaurant and an elevated seafood/shellfish and sushi display on the other.
This Restaurant will boast a vibrant energy that echoes and amplifies the vitality of the city of Vancouver; overlooking a 30,000-square foot rooftop urban park. The Restaurant is a fine-dining destination that evolves into a nightlife destination for locals and hotels guests, providing premium libations, cutting edge cocktails, best in class wine cellar, and an extensive selection of champagnes and sparkling wines. This will be the largest restaurant with 170 dining room seats, 80 bar seats, 55 patio seats and a sushi bar. This Restaurant will be open for dinner, as well as a weekend brunch.
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Opportunity to work with a brilliant, trend setting management team
Well known International Company, promotes from within!
The ideal Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidate is a very active and involved leader experienced in management of multiple people, with upscale restaurant experience.
Excellent, professional working environment.
The Restaurant Assistant General Manager organizes the Food & Beverage function within the department. Maintains high standards of quality service, assists the GM in the selection, hiring, training and development of team members, oversight of departmental administration.
• 3 years management experience in upscale busy fine dining operation• Strong leadership qualities with effective decision-making and directing staff diplomatically.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Respectful approach and demeanor.
• Outstanding organizational skills and highly proficient at multi-tasking.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Demonstrated excellent Customer relations.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a team environment
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Luxurious Waterfront Resort & Marina
Gulf Islands in British Columbia
We are currently seeking a Restaurant GM for a high end, Waterfront Resort & Spa & Marina, Gulf Islands in British Columbia.
Our client is an internationally well-known boutique Resort & Spa catering to sophisticated international clients. This Resort offers a unique guest experience focused on luxury in a one-of-a-kind setting.
This is a 9 month/year position, live in one of the most desirable Island communities in British Columbia.
This award winning Resort operates spring to fall only (March to beginning of November. Combine your experience and your passion of Island living by joining the team at this internationally renowned Resort & Marina in British Columbia.
The Resort includes a very popular fine dining Restaurant and a Bistro operation, featuring authentic & contemporary, local Pacific Northwest cuisine. The well-known Chef’s creation reflect a farm-to-table philosophy.
We are looking for an inspired Restaurant GM who believes in success through commitment and pride to join this beautiful Resort.
The ideal candidate is a highly seasoned and intelligent restaurant professional with excellent wine knowledge, outstanding management skills and hands-on experience.
The Restaurant GM will oversee the day-to-day operations of all Food & Beverage related areas of the Resort. The Restaurant GM will report directly to the Resort General Manager and will be in charge for the strategic planning, staff training and development of crew so that they are capable of delivering a superb service to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
The Restaurant GM will be working closely with the event planner.
This inspirational leader is responsible for driving, communicating and supporting all departmental processes within operations and is also accountable for positively influencing the operations through an effective leadership approach.
This position encompasses all aspects of the Resort Food & Beverage operations, including ensuring the success of small events as well as keeping strong positive relations with the Island’s community.
The Restaurant Manager should be competent in troubleshooting skills, time management, organization and an exceptional eye for detail.
- With a hands-on approach, manage, direct and take part in all
aspects of the resort daily food & beverage operations to deliver exceptional resort experiences for guests, employees and other stakeholders.
- Build, engage and empower a strong service-oriented team and create a positive work environment at all times.
- Implement and continuously improve the wine & beverage systems, standards and initiate and implement up-selling techniques
- Develop and implement annual operating plans including financial forecasts, service strategies and operations delivery
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Restaurant Manager, upscale Restaurant experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results
- High-End Food & Beverage management experience, including fine dining and upscale wine knowledge, sommelier certification an asset
- Working knowledge and use of current technology including MS Office(Word, Excel, Outlook), POS, and able to adapt to new systems
- Experience in financial control, planning and reporting in a hospitality environment
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment. Picturesque setting.
The Boutique Resort operates March to November
Very well known, desirable Island community to live in.
Accommodation provided for Single or Couple, at a very reasonable cost. Excellent Salary and Bonus Package.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!
Restaurant General Manager
Dietzel International Hospitality Recruitment, is searching for a General Manager, in charge of a large, high volume waterfront Restaurant-Lounge in Victoria, BC. This well known establishment is part of a very successful expanding Hospitality Group.
Our client is a hospitality company operating in the hospitality and tourism sector with multiple concepts and brands on Vancouver Island, Head Office Victoria, BC.
This employer is a cutting edge, sophisticated, fresh, and dynamic multi-branded hospitality group with a vision.
What can they offer: a very rewarding career for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, take-charge General Manager ready to grow with the company.
Short position description:
Leading this high volume F&B operation with a large staff, this Restaurant General Manger role requires a hands-on leader and mentor that strives for service excellence and has a solid background in high-volume Restaurant Management with a proven track record of leadership in independent restaurants.
The company is planning an exciting expansion of the property that will offer additional concepts in the near future. This is an opportunity for an inspired, passionate Restaurant General Manager to lead his/her team through future change and beyond.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of experience as a General Manager in a high-volume restaurant
- Excellent team leader, developer & motivator
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In touch with food & beverage trends
- An understanding of event planning for social and corporate events
- Knowledge of beverage products and market trends for wine, beer, and spirits
- A hospitality degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Serving It Right certification
- Previous expansion/renovation experience (strong asset)
- Computer literate with MS Office applications and excellent understanding of POS systems
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Be part of a dynamic high volume Restaurant team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits and many Perks
Visit our website: dietzelintl .com
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested Restaurant General Manager candidates.
International Hospitality Recruitment Services
Specializing in the placement of high calibre hospitality industry professionals and executives.
2559 West 5th Avenue
Tel: (604) 738-2433
Mon - Fri: 9:00-17:00