ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
RENOWNED RESTAURANT VANCOUVER
INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY GROUP
Vancouver, busy, high end, award winning, renowned Restaurant looking for Assistant General Manager.
The Signature Fine Dining Restaurant is part of a multiple Food and Beverage concept at this City Resort Hotel, it features a contemporary and seasonally inspired menu highlighting a wide array of Pacific Northwest seafood and a tiered selection of specialty steaks. The center focal design element is an elegant bar that flanks one side of the restaurant and an elevated seafood/shellfish and sushi display on the other.
This Restaurant will boast a vibrant energy that echoes and amplifies the vitality of the city of Vancouver; overlooking a 30,000-square foot rooftop urban park. The Restaurant is a fine-dining destination that evolves into a nightlife destination for locals and hotels guests, providing premium libations, cutting edge cocktails, best in class wine cellar, and an extensive selection of champagnes and sparkling wines. This will be the largest restaurant with 170 dining room seats, 80 bar seats, 55 patio seats and a sushi bar. This Restaurant will be open for dinner, as well as a weekend brunch.
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Opportunity to work with a brilliant, trend setting management team
Well known International Company, promotes from within!
The ideal Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidate is a very active and involved leader experienced in management of multiple people, with upscale restaurant experience.
Excellent, professional working environment.
The Restaurant Assistant General Manager organizes the Food & Beverage function within the department. Maintains high standards of quality service, assists the GM in the selection, hiring, training and development of team members, oversight of departmental administration.
• 3 years management experience in upscale busy fine dining operation• Strong leadership qualities with effective decision-making and directing staff diplomatically.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Respectful approach and demeanor.
• Outstanding organizational skills and highly proficient at multi-tasking.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Demonstrated excellent Customer relations.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a team environment
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!