ROOMS DIVISION MANAGER
for a City Hotel located in Northern Canada Territories
Excellent Career Opportunity in a AAA rated premier Business Class Hotel with multiple outlets.
100 Room City Hotel and Conference Centre, in beautiful Northern Canada territories, 3 F&B outlets: Upscale Bistro Restaurant, Bar & Grill, Café/Deli, and Banquet and meeting room facilities.
The Rooms Division Manager will be considered for a future promotion for the Hotel General Manager position, if desired.
Great Salary package!!
FREE BENEFITS, EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE, Part of Remuneration Package
FREE HOUSING PROVIDED, 1 Bedroom Apartment, fully furnished. Free of Charge! Walking distance to Hotel.
*Note: taxes deducted are much lower for Northern Canada Territories
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER **
(please contact us for detailed information)
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE SETTING WHILE STILL LIVING A CITY/DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE.
Short position description:
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on, results-driven Rooms Division Manager with excellent organizational skills. This leader is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of Front Desk, Night Audit, Hotel Accounting, and Reservation associates, in order to maximize productivity and guest satisfaction; selecting, training and developing the hotel team; establishing and maintaining quality product and service levels while maximizing profits.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a Front Office/Rooms Division/Reservations Leadership role
- Passionate about the people and the product
- Proven ability to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background
- Highly motivated, organized, and results driven
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional in presentation and demeanor
- Comprehensive knowledge of Front Office operations, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of RoomMaster PMS a benefit but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Revenue and Yield Management techniques a definite plus
- Knowledge and understanding of iHotelier/ TravelClick booking engine and suites an advantage
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Be part of a dynamic team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits & many Perks! Includes Free Accommodation: 1 Bedroom fully furnished apartment, walking distance to Hotel.
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.