Assistant Hotel General Manager-Rooms Division
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Hotel General Manager-Rooms Division
Excellent Career Opportunity in a AAA rated Hotel and Conference Centre with multiple outlets.
275- Room City Hotel and Conference Centre, in the beautiful Northern Canada Territories,
3 F&B outlets, Banquet capacity 500 people:
The Assistant Hotel General Manager -Rooms Division will be considered for a future promotion to the Assistant General Manager position and ultimately for the Hotel General Manager position.
Great Salary package!!
FREE BENEFITS, EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE
FREE HOUSING PROVIDED
*Note: taxes deducted are much lower for Northern Canada Territories
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER **
(please contact us for detailed information)
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE SETTING WHILE STILL LIVING A CITY/DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE.
Short position description:
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on, results-driven Assistant Hotel General Manager-Rooms Division with excellent organizational skills. This leader is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of Front Desk, Night Audit, Hotel Accounting, and Reservation associates in order to maximize productivity and guest satisfaction; selecting, training and developing the hotel team; establishing and maintaining quality product and service levels while maximizing profits.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a Front Office Leadership role
- Passionate about the people and the product
- Proven ability to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background
- Highly motivated, organized, and results driven
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional in presentation and demeanor
- Comprehensive knowledge of Front Office operations, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of RoomMaster PMS a benefit but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Revenue and Yield Management techniques a definite plus
- Knowledge and understanding of iHotelier/ TravelClick booking engine and suites an advantage
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!