Hotel & Conference Centre, Northern Canada Location
We are looking for a Chief Engineer – City Hotel and Conference Centre in Northern Canada
Excellent Career Opportunity in a full service, top AAA rated Hotel with multiple outlets.
216 Room City Hotel and Conference Centre, Northern Canada
Multiple F&B outlets
Extensive Meeting Space and Banquet facilities.
This hotel is consistently ranked high for overall guest satisfaction
Salary Package ($100,000.00 plus)
Full Benefit Package, EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE
Must be able to relocate to Northern Canada
FREE HOUSING PROVIDED
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE SETTING WHILE STILL LIVING A CITY/DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE.
The Chief Engineer will manage the day-to-day and long-term engineering and maintenance operations of the Hotel, including the upkeep of the building exterior, guestrooms, and public and back-of-house spaces to ensure the safety and comfort of the hotel guests and employees.
- Assure regular maintenance is scheduled and completed on all hotel equipment including HVAC systems, electrical equipment, laundry facilities, water systems, and mechanical equipment.
- You will manage maintenance, personnel and plan renovation and repair projects.
- In this role, you should be organized and proactive.
- Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees, and to ensure compliance with Provincial regulatory and inspection requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess 5th or 4th Class Power Engineer Certificate
- Strong organizational, time-management & problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of facility management (sanitation, maintenance, operations)
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Electrical, Sewer, HVAC systems, Renovation projects
- Computer knowledge and ability to use standard software applications, administrative processes.
- Knowledge in emergency procedures
- Previous Hotel experience considered a strong asset.
- Experience managing a maintenance/engineering team as Maintenance Manager, or Chief Engineer.
An excellent salary and benefit package and the opportunity to enhance your skills and build your career with a dynamic company where your input, ideas, and participation is valued.
Excellent Remuneration Package:
Free Housing provided
Hotel Company Vehicle access
Candidates must already be eligible to work in Canada, in order to be considered for the role.
Interested candidates, please email your complete Resumé in confidence to:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates, please do not hesitate to contact us directly @ 604-738-2433