Rooms Division Manager
We are looking for an experienced Rooms Division Manager, preferably with strong Front Desk management and Housekeeping experience.
Excellent Career Opportunity in a AAA rated premiere boutique Hotel with multiple outlets.
100- Room Boutique City Hotel in the beautiful Northern Canada Territories,
3 F&B outlets, small Banquet capacity.
Great Salary package!!
FREE BENEFITS, EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE
FREE 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartment provided
*Note: taxes deducted are much lower for Northern Canada Territories
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER *
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE SETTING WHILE STILL LIVING A CITY/DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE.
Short position description:
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on, results-driven Rooms Division Manager with excellent organizational skills. This leader is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of Front Desk, Night Audit, Hotel Accounting, and Reservation associates in order to maximize productivity and guest satisfaction; selecting, training and developing the hotel team; establishing and maintaining quality product and service levels while maximizing profits. Will also be overseeing the Housekeeping department.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a Front Office Leadership role
- Passionate about the people and the product
- Proven ability to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team
- Strong guest service orientation and training skills background
- Highly motivated, organized, and results driven
- Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional in presentation and demeanor
- Comprehensive knowledge of Front Office operations, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of RoomMaster PMS a benefit but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Revenue and Yield Management techniques a definite plus
- Knowledge and understanding of iHotelier/ TravelClick booking engine and suites an advantage
- Housekeeeping management experience an asset.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates