GENERAL MANAGER HOTEL
Dietzel International Hospitality Recruitment is looking for an experienced:
Hotel General Manager
for top rated, upscale Hotel with multiple F&B outlets.
Our client operates a well known City hotel, part of a diversified larger hospitality company. This is a highly profitable property and is known for its great service, and commitment to guest satisfaction. We are looking for a Hotel General Manager to oversee the property’s operations.
100 Room City Hotel in beautiful Northern Canada territories, 3 F&B outlets: Upscale Bistro Restaurant, Bar & Grill, Café/Deli, and small Banquet and meeting room facilities.
We are looking for an inspired Hotel General Manager who believes in success through commitment and pride to join this unique property, situated in a pristine northern nature setting.
This Hotel caters to a combination of corporate, tourists and government clients.
Short position description:
The ideal General Manager possesses extensive knowledge of hotel operations, a positive attitude, the ability to oversee all operations, activities, and departments in the hotel in order to maximize revenue, deliver a positive guest experience and create a team atmosphere that promotes learning and mentorship. The General Manager will be in charge for the strategic planning, and financial forecasting.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as General Manager in a 4 star hotel property or similar upscale hotel, with F&B outlets. Assistant General Manager with extensive experience also considered.
- Business Administration degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or a related field. Advanced degrees or certifications in hospitality are a plus.
- Strong understanding of Rooms Division
- Excellent management, negotiating and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results;
- Food & Beverage management experience considered an asset
- Past experience in community engagement would be an asset
- Experience in financial control, planning and reporting in a hospitality environment
- Working knowledge of current technology including property management systems an advantage
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Be part of a dynamic team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits & many Perks!
FREE HOUSING PROVIDED
*Note: taxes deducted are much lower for Northern Canada Territories
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!