Luxurious Waterfront Golf Resort & Spa
We are currently seeking a General Manager for a high end, Waterfront Golf Resort & Spa, located in a picturesque lakefront town in Southwestern, Ontario.
Our client is a well-known, award-winning 18-hole golf course, a boutique Resort & Spa with a renowned Restaurant and Bar catering to sophisticated local, and international clients. This Resort offers a unique 4 season guest experience focused on luxury in a one-of-a-kind setting.
This is a year round position, live in one of the most desirable waterfront communities in southwestern Ontario.
The Resort includes a very popular Restaurant and a Bistro operation, featuring regional authentic & contemporary cuisine.
We are looking for an inspired General Manager who believes in success through commitment and pride to join this beautiful Resort.
The ideal candidate is a highly seasoned and intelligent hospitality professional with outstanding management skills and hands-on experience.
The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of all related areas of the Resort, including; golf, lodging, sales, marketing, food and beverage, events and the spa.
The General Manager will be working closely with the sales & marketing team and event planners. The General Manager will be in charge for the strategic planning, financial forecasting, crew satisfaction deliverables and overall guest satisfaction. reporting directly to the ownership.
This inspirational leader is responsible for driving, communicating and supporting all departmental processes within operations and is also accountable for positively influencing the operations through an effective leadership approach.
This position encompasses all aspects of the Resort operations, including ensuring the success of events and weddings as well as keeping strong positive relations with the local community.
The General Manager should be competent in troubleshooting skills, time management, organization and an exceptional eye for detail.
- With a hands-on approach, manage, direct and take part in all aspects of the resort daily operations to deliver exceptional resort experiences for guests, employees and other stakeholders
- Will create and ensure the execution of the sales and marketing plans for golf, lodging, food and beverage, events and the spa.
- Develop the departmental annual capital plans and implement the approved projects on time and on budget.
- Create the departmental annual operating budgets and clearly communicate them to all key stakeholders.
- Build, engage and empower a strong service oriented team and create a positive work environment at all times.
- Implement and continuously improve systems, standards and processes for resort management, measurement and control
· Minimum 3 to 5 years Hotel General Manager, upscale Hotel, Resort or Boutique Hotel experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results
· Upper level manager experience at a first class Resort
· Food & Beverage management experience, including events, fine dining and upscale wine knowledge
· Working knowledge and use of current technology including MS Office and property management systems
· Experience in financial control, planning and reporting in a hospitality environment
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Employment is full time, year round.
Very well known, desirable, growing community to live in.
Excellent Remuneration package including Bonus, and assistance with accommodation. Use of Company Vehicle (SUV) is provided free of charge.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to:firstname.lastname@example.org