Casino and Hotel/Resort
Major City in Eastern Canada
Chief Executive Officer for a Casino and Hotel Complex
Our client is a well-known Casino & Hotel Resort, located in eastern Canada.
The Casino and Hotel Resort is a very popular entertainment destination, offering a resort combination of first-class accommodations, state of the art meeting and convention space, and 125,000 square feet of sophisticated gaming.
The company is growing through its targeted development strategy, as well as disciplined organic growth with future projects. This is an on-site position in our corporate office. Closely partnering with the ownership and other operational teams of the organization, this role will support growth strategy and risk mitigation, while driving EBITDA growth. The role will be critical in overseeing the operational responsibilities of development projects. The CEO will be expected to lead and develop a team of operational, including gaming, hospitality entertainment and marketing professionals.
This Casino & Hotel Resort is inviting a CEO with a vision to build and implement the expansion of the Casino and to guide it towards long-term success.
- Oversee all aspects of the casino, hotel and event centre and provide recommendations for improvements to the Board.
- In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, monitor and review financial plans and budgets and assist in securing additional financing when necessary.
- In conjunction with Senior Managers, develop a comprehensive plan.
- Attend Board meetings and effectively implement Board decisions.
- Report to all government agencies and departments as required in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with government, the community and other stakeholders.
- Must have 5 to 10 years gaming experience in a General Manager or CEO role in a Casino environment.
- Post-secondary education in the field of gaming and/or hospitality.
- Must have proven track record of successfully managing Casinos, Hotels, and Event centres, including Food & Beverage.
- Experience in both designing and implementing operations in a dynamic and growing company
- Minimum of eight (8) years of direct responsibility for budget preparation, planning and operational support in a casino environment
- Must be fluent in English
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to Dietzel International Hospitality Recruitment via email
Alternatively, please contact us directly, for a confidential conversation, if that is preferred, as a first step.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!