CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Casino and Hotel/Resort
Major City in Alberta
Dietzel International, Hospitality Recruitment is currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer for a growing Casino and Hotel Complex
Our client is a well-known Casino & Hotel Resort, located in a Major City in Alberta.
The Casino and Hotel Resort is a very popular entertainment destination, offering a resort combination of first-class accommodations, state of the art meeting and convention space, and 84,000 square feet of sophisticated gaming.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. This high visibility, high impact role requires an experienced, strategic thinker who demonstrates operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a business mind-set and an innate drive to increase the business’s profitability while keeping the human factor in perspective. This Casino & Resort is expanding and is inviting a CEO with a vison to design, build and implement the expansion of Hotel, Casino and Convention Centre and to guide it towards long-term success.
- Oversee all aspects of the casino, hotel and event centre and provide recommendations for improvements to the Board.
- In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, monitor and review financial plans and budgets and assist in securing additional financing when necessary.
- In conjunction with Senior Managers, develop a comprehensive plan.
- Attend Board meetings and effectively implement Board decisions.
- Report to all government agencies and departments as required in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with government, the community and other stakeholders.
- 5 to 10 years gaming experience in a General Manager or CEO role.
- Must have post-secondary education in the field of gaming and/or hospitality.
- Must have proven track record of successfully managing casinos, hotels, and event centres, including food & beverage.
- Experience in both designing and implementing operations in a dynamic and growing company
- Minimum of eight (8) years of direct responsibility for budget preparation, planning and operational support in a casino environment
- Must be fluent in Engli
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to Dietzel International Hospitality Recruitment via email:
Alternatively, please contact us directly, for a confidential conversation, if that is preferred, as a first step.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!