5 Star International Resort Hotel
This well established, Luxury Resort is part of an international Hotel & Resort chain, catering to a sophisticated international clientele. This Resort is a member of a prestigious international Hotel and Resort Club/Brand.
This award winning Resort has numerous outlets from casual to European 3 star gourmet dining.
Combine your hospitality career and your passion of the great Caribbean life style by joining the team at this internationally renowned Caribbean Resort in the beautiful Turks & Caicos.
We are looking for an inspired Food & Beverage Manager who believes in success through commitment and pride to join this expanding family of a progressive management team.
The ideal candidate works in partnership with the Director Food & Beverage and the General Manager to oversee the day to day operations of all Food & Beverage outlets of the Resort.
We are looking for a high energy, positive, friendly, professional Food & Beverage Manager who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to maintain high standards of customer service.
The ideal F&B Manager possesses strong leadership qualities, team management skills, effective decision-making abilities and able to direct staff diplomatically. Also possesses excellent communication, organizational and restaurant related computer skills. Wine/Bar knowledge an asset.
Excellent working atmosphere and excellent career advancement opportunities with this large international Resort & Hotel chain.
- A minimum of 3 years senior food and beverage management experience, preferably handling multiple outlets, and diverse concepts.
- Extensive food & beverage knowledge and ability to develop and apply practices, procedures, and principles in a Hotel & Resort environment.
- Food and beverage “front of the house” management experience with demonstrated knowledge.
- Knowledge of liquor control procedures
- Ability to use standard software applications including point of sale systems.
- Developed judgment and problem solving skills sufficient to interpret and/or analyze factual and conceptual information with the ability to adapt general procedures or approaches when formulating responses to problems.
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment. Picturesque, beautiful white sand, crystal clear water, stunning beach setting.
Excellent Salary ( US$ Tax Free), Gratuities, Benefit Plan and Excellent Career advancement opportunities at this large international Resort & Hotel chain.
Free Housing or housing allowance provided
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviewing Now! Will take a few months for Work Visa, which is applied for and paid by the Company.