Boutique Resort Hotel & Marina
CENTRAL COAST, BC, OCEANFRONT RESORT
DIETZEL INTERNATIONAL, HOSPITALITY RECRUITER, IS SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, TALENTED, HEAD CHEF REQUIRED FOR A BOUTIQUE RESORT HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE. PICTURESQUE SETTING ON OCEANFRONT WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS. LOCATED IN THE CENTRAL COAST REGION, BRITISH COLUMBIA.
Full Time, Year Round position
The Head Chef is responsible for a well planned, organized kitchen operation with one Restaurant and small Banquet facilities, ensuring all food preparation and plate presentation meets commitment to quality, while providing hands-on leadership and training to kitchen personnel.
The ideal Candidate possesses excellent trend-conscious Culinary skills. Team management skills, effective decision-making abilities and able to direct the kitchen staff diplomatically. Must be able to develop an annual budget, track labour and related expenses, develop and motivate staff, maintain inventory controls and develop menu and food concepts. Minimum 3 years Senior Culinary Management experience.
- Previous restaurant kitchen management experience required.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada. For more information, please check our website: dietzelintl.com
Full Time, Year Round position with busy Summer Season. Very positive/friendly working environment.
Excellent Salary & Benefits and Great Working Conditions
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email: email@example.com
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.