Director, Sales and Marketing
Searching for an experienced Director, Sales and Marketing.
Our client is one of the leading commercial and residential real estate companies, in the Canadian northern hemisphere. The holdings include hotels, conference centers, shopping mall, retail stores, residential apartment units and townhomes.
The Director, Sales and Marketing is responsible for maximizing market share, growing revenues, and enhancing positive awareness of the company’s Hotels and Residential/Commercial Real Estate.
The position is located in the head office in Edmonton and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Short Position Description:
We are seeking an experienced Director Sales and Marketing to join the team in Edmonton. The Director reports to the COO on a day-to-day basis.
The DOSM is accountable for results and reports to the VP-Hotels and the GM-Commercial real estate, working as a team to achieve the revenue objectives for all properties. This position also involves regular collaboration with the President as well as the CEO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales targets.
- Understanding of our key market segments and how to sell to them (business, leisure, transient, group and tour).
- Experience with the development of strategic plans.
- Effective computer skills and experienced in MS Office, property management systems, analytics, and related sales and marketing software applications.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing and sales, with at least 4 years at the strategic level preferably in either the hospitality/hotel or property management industry.
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or in Hotel Management (preferred)
- Northern experience is an asset.
- Commercial and residential Real Estate Leasing experience is an asset
Excellent Remuneration: salary, plus bonus structure, & benefits
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to Dietzel International Hospitality Recruitment via email:
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates!