We are presently searching for an Executive Chef for a City Hotel in Northern Canada.
Excellent Career Opportunity in a AAA rated premiere Business Class Hotel with multiple outlets.
80 Room City Hotel and Conference Centre, in beautiful Northern Canada territories, 3 F&B outlets: Upscale Bistro Restaurant, Bar & Grill, Café/Deli, and Banquet and meeting room facilities.
EXCEPTIONAL Salary!! Plus Great Bonus, Benefit Package and Special Perks!!
FREE BENEFITS, EXCELLENT BONUS STRUCTURE
PRIVATE HOUSING PROVIDED, 1 Bedroom Apartment, free of charge
*Note: taxes deducted are much lower for Northern Canada.
Free Paid Annual Travel Allowance.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER ** (please contact us for detailed information)
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE
Short position description:
The Executive Chef will be in charge of all aspects of kitchen operation. These responsibilities include: menu development, kitchen brigade leadership, food costing, inventory, workplace safety, kitchen organization and maintenance of the highest quality of cuisine preparation and presentation standards.
- Executive Chef experience preferred. Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef candidates with hotel experience will also be considered.
- Upscale, Hotel/Resort experience an asset
- Excellent culinary knowledge and experience required
- Banquet experience
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent
- Strong interpersonal management skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org