General Manager, Liquor Retail Store
VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Very successful Hospitality Group is expanding and requires a GENERAL MANAGER to be the head of a new liquor retail store in Victoria part of this multi-branded Hospitality group.
Our client is a hospitality company operating in the hospitality tourism and retail sector with multiple concepts and brands on Vancouver Island, Head Office Victoria, BC.
This is a new opening of a liquor retail store in Victoria BC, part of a larger chain of Liquor retail stores, located Vancouver Island wide.
THEY ARE: a cutting edge, sophisticated, fresh, and dynamic multi-branded hospitality group with a vision.
THEY OFFER: a very rewarding career for an inspired and visionary General Manager
Short position description:
This General Manager for this Victoria Flagship location will be instrumental in the success and growth of the Liquor store locations planned throughout Vancouver Island.
The General Manager will be empowered to implement marketing and promotional activities, product selections.
The Ideal General Manager will lead a team, through coaching, training and mentoring in a supportive, inspiring and empowering work environment. The GM will be directly involved in the hiring, and development of the team.
Excellent Career Opportunity:
The company is planning an exciting expansion that will offer additional concepts in the near future. This is an opportunity for an inspired, passionate General Manager to lead his/her team and grow with a very successful, cutting edge, and dynamic multi-branded hospitality group with a vision.
Education & Experience:
The successful candidate ideally has 3-5 years of management experience, in liquor retail, food & beverage management, retail management, Sommelier or Restaurant/Bar/Pub liquor management.
- 3 years leading role experience in senior management, liquor related
- Excellent team leader, developer & motivator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective decision-making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Passion for the BC Liquor-Wine-Beer industry- and the F&B/hospitality industry
- In touch with BC Liquor-Wine-Beer-beverage trends
- Computer literate with MS Office applications and excellent understanding of POS systems
- WSET certification welcomed
- Serving it Right
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Be part of a dynamic team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits & many Perks
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call 604 738 2433