Front Office Manager
Boutique Resort Hotel
SUNSHINE COAST, OCEANFRONT RESORT
SEARCHING FOR A FRONT OFFICE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A BOUTIQUE RESORT HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE.
PICTURESQUE SETTING ON OCEANFRONT WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS. LOCATED ON THE SUNSHINE COAST.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for overall operations of the front office ensuring the highest possible levels of guest service is achieved and ensuring room sales are met while providing hands-on leadership and training to front office team.
The ideal Candidate is experienced in preparing annual room revenue budgets, has a strong understanding of utilizing web-based social media platforms for the purpose of online rooms sales and marketing. Strong Leadership qualities, team management skills, effective decision-making abilities and able to direct the front office staff diplomatically. Must be able to develop an annual budget, track labour and related expenses, work closely with the sales & marketing team.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory experience within a Front Office operation equal in size and services to that of a 50 room hotel.
- Post Secondary education, preferably in Hospitality management and a commitment to continued education and development considered an asset.
- Above average communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to motivate and lead employees in a busy, high quality environment.
- Potential candidates will possess a thorough knowledge of Microsoft based software and have previous experience with hotel based systems. The ability to develop training guidelines applicable to Property Management Systems is a definite asset.
- Any experience in social media and online booking agents a huge asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Live in available if required. Bonus offered for exceeding targets in room sales and guest experience.
Full Time, Year Round position with busy Summer Season. Very positive/friendly working environment.
Excellent Salary and Great Working Conditions
please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.