4 Star City Hotel
Dietzel International is presently searching for a:
BAR MANAGER for a City Hotel located in Northern Canada Territories
Excellent Career Opportunity in a AAA rated premiere Business Class Hotel with multiple outlets.
80 Room City Hotel and Conference Centre, in beautiful Northern Canada territories, 3 F&B outlets: Upscale Bistro Restaurant, Bar & Grill, Café/Deli, and Banquet and meeting room facilities.
This Hotel bar is the City’s busiest Bar and Lounge. It is a trendy and vibrant meeting destination, in the heart of the community.
The Bar Manager oversees the Hotels Bar and Lounge environment.
The Bar Manager will be empowered to implement marketing and promotional activities as well as new product selections.
Salary & Bonus & Gratuities:
Remuneration package: totals approximately $100,000.00+ annually.
Excellent Extended Benefits
FREE ACCOMMODATION HOUSING PROVIDED, 1 Bedroom Furnished Apartment
Plus, many more great Benefits including free Air flights.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, TO ADVANCE YOUR HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT CAREER, AND PUT MONEY IN THE BANK!
GREAT LIFESTYLE, ENJOY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN A PRISTINE NATURE SETTING WHILE STILL LIVING A CITY/DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE.
Short position description:
The ideal Bar Manager will lead the team of the Hotels Bar and Lounge, through coaching, training and mentoring in a supportive, inspiring and empowering work environment.
We are looking for a trend-conscious manager who maintains high standards of quality, service and merchandising to maximize profits.
Provide training, direction, and leadership to new and existing Bar and Lounge employees.
The Bar Manager will report to the Food & Beverage Manager.
The ideal Candidate is an experienced, very trend-conscious Bar Manager with excellent product knowledge and enthusiasm for new and exciting developments in the Bar & Lounge environments.
- Minimum 2 Years as Bar or Lounge or Beverage Supervisor/Manager
- Passion for providing exceptional guest service
- Experience with inventory management
- Ability to demonstrate organization in a fast paced environment while acting as a team player
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in POS systems.
- Guest focused, outgoing, positive, friendly attitude
- Able to work flexible hours in line with guest and business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- In touch with current Liquor-Wine-Beer-beverage trends
- Experience working in a hotel environment is a definite asset
- Serving It Right Certificate
Exceptional Career Opportunity
Be part of a dynamic team with great people!
Excellent Salary, Bonus, Benefits & many Perks
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email
firstname.lastname@example.org, or please call us @ 604-738-2433
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.