We are currently seeking an energetic Operations Supervisor with strengths in food production logistic functions and an understanding of the particular demands of excellent service standards. Our client is a very large well known International Foodservice Company. This position is for the Vancouver, British Columbia location.
SHORT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Reporting to the Manager of Operations this position is responsible for all aspects in the operations department including training, planning, assigning, directing and managing work while adhering to company policy and procedures. Also focusing on how to reduce labour cost and promote workplace safety.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Valid driver’s licence Class 5, and able to meet security clearance requirements for Ramp Access. (Maintain RAIC & DA)
• Must be able to supervise workforce including; coaching, directing, motivating and progressive discipline as necessary.
• Motivated self-starter with good communication skills.
• Process oriented with good organizational abilities.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent Customer Relations skills.
• Good command of English, written and spoken.
• Good organization skills.
• Good radio etiquette.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook)
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts as required by the operation.
• Experience or familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma concepts or process management would be an asset.
Excellent working conditions, Excellent Salary, Excellent Benefits, Pension Plan
Great Career Move, Company is known to promote from within
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE SEND FULL RESUME VIA EMAIL