REQUIRED FOR BUSY RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE
Very positive/friendly working environment.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, creative, Hands-On HEAD CHEF.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented CHEF heading the kitchen in this popular, trend-conscious restaurant-lounge.
Casual – Upscale Casual, Pacific North West Cuisine
The Chef is accountable for all activities in the kitchen and food production including development, training and motivation of the kitchen team. Also dealing with customer and staff related issues, and liaison with the front of the house.
• Previous restaurant kitchen management experience required.
• Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
• Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
• Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Good Salary excellent Benefits and Working Conditions
If you are interested in applying, please send full resume VIA EMAIL. Experienced Sous Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Kitchen Manager welcome to apply.