We are currently seeking a General Manager for a very high end, Resort Hotel in British Columbia.
This is a year round position with winter and summer peak seasons.
Combine your experience and your passion of the great outdoors by joining the team at this internationally renowned, luxury wilderness Resort in British Columbia.
The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of all related areas of the Resort. The General Manager will be in charge for the strategic planning, financial forecasting, crew satisfaction deliverables and overall guest satisfaction. This inspirational leader is responsible for driving, communicating and supporting all departmental processes within Hotel Operations and is also accountable for positively influencing the Operations through an effective leadership approach.
- With a hands-on approach, manage, direct and take part in all aspects of resort daily operations to deliver exceptional resort experiences for guests, employees and other stakeholders.
- Manage the business of delivering exceptional resort experiences by maximizing revenue and minimizing costs in all areas.
- Oversee, manage, direct and take part in all aspects of Accommodations, Winter Products, Events, Gift and Food & Beverage Services
- Build, engage and empower a strong service oriented team and create a positive work environment at all times.
- Implement and continuously improve systems, standards and processes for resort management, measurement and control.
- Develop and implement annual operating plans including financial forecasts, service strategies and operations delivery
- Executive or Upper Level Management upscale Hotel/Resort experience
- 4 year business administration degree or equivalent
- Excellent management, negotiating and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve results;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years as a full service Manager preferably at a Resort
- Food & Beverage management experience considered an asset
- Working knowledge and use of current technology including MS Office and property management systems
- Experience in financial control, planning and reporting in a hospitality environment
Excellent salary, bonus, & benefits
Onsite accommodation provided
Ongoing professional and personal development
Excellent Working Atmosphere, very positive professional environment. Picturesque setting.
Employment is full time, year round. Excellent Salary and working conditions. Accommodation included.
Interested candidates please forward complete CV in confidence.