Executive Sous Chef for Renowned, First Class Luxury Hotel in Whistler
We are currently seeking an Executive Sous Chef for a very high end, Hotel-Resort in Whistler, British Columbia.
Our client is a well-known first class hotel in Whistler looking for a talented Executive Sous Chef with a hands-on management approach and a background in luxury Hotels and/or fine dining establishments.
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic, trend-conscious, culinary professional, who understands the particular demands of excellent food and service standards.
Work with a world-renowned, internationally trained, award winning Executive Chef!
We are looking for a high energy, creative, professional chef who possesses brilliant, trend conscious culinary skills.
The Executive Sous Chef shares the vision and direction for the culinary department alongside the Executive Chef and together is responsible for the overall food creation, and production including training of the staff and guest satisfaction.
Leading a culinary team in a multi-outlet operation, this role requires a hands-on leader and mentor that possesses strong leadership qualities, team management skills, effective decision-making abilities and able to direct staff diplomatically.
Opportunity to work with a brilliant, trend setting culinary team and
To be part of an electric, state-of-the-art management team in the hospitality business
Excellent working atmosphere!
Successful candidate must have similar position experience, at first class hotels and/or fine dining restaurants. Executive Sous Chef or Sous Chef or Restaurant Chef with excellent experience welcome to apply.
- 4 year leadership experience in upscale, large, busy, fine dining operations required
- Upscale, luxury Hotel/Resort experience an asset
- Excellent, trend conscious, culinary knowledge and experience required
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent required
- Diploma/Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Excellent Salary, Bonus and Benefits
Interested candidates please forward complete Resumé in confidence to: email@example.com