Executive Chef For Renowned, Oceanfront Location, Vancouver Area
Excellent Career Opportunity
POSITION: Executive Chef
The Executive Chef must be able to direct and supervise the entire kitchen operations, while providing professional leadership and training to kitchen personnel. Responsibilities include ensuring all food preparation and plate presentation meets our commitment to quality for the Restaurant.Complete quality control checks for food outlet prior to opening and throughout the day.
Hire, train, motivate and evaluate the culinary team. Responsible for ensuring proper staff scheduling. Responsible for purchasing quality food products as required. Maintain budgeted food costs while ensuring the highest standards in quality. Inspect Kitchen for sanitation daily and perform weekly inspection. Ensure equipment is maintained properly through issuing of maintenance requests and liaising with suppliers. Ensure all municipal health standards and met and complied with.
- Culinary certification through a recognized institution.
- Minimum 8 years culinary experience within a high volume operation.
- Minimum 3 years senior level culinary management experience.
- Working knowledge of municipal health standards for kitchen operations.
- Proven leadership track record with the ability to hire, train and motivate staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in purchasing and inventory control.
- Experience in menu preparation, food costing and quality control.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and procedures.
- Knowledge of inventory control software an asset.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Excellent Career Opportunity!
Excellent Salary, Benefits and Excellent Working Atmosphere and Conditions
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV in confidence, preferably in MS-Word Format to email@example.com