ASSISTANT HOTEL MANAGER
Boutique Resort Hotel
SUNSHINE COAST, OCEANFRONT RESORT
SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, ASSISTANT HOTEL MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A BOUTIQUE RESORT HOTEL, RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE. PICTURESQUE SETTING ON OCEANFRONT WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS. LOCATED ON THE SUNSHINE COAST.
If you enjoy creating great experiences and memories for your guests, then apply to be a part of our amazing Resort Hotel and Food & Beverage team, as Assistant Hotel Manager. Under the direction of the General Manager, you will be responsible for this beautiful boutique resort hotel, restaurant and lounge, waterfront location on the Sunshine Coast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assistant Hotel Manager assists the General Manager in running the daily requirements of the Resort. Overseeing the operation of 30 rooms, 2 outlets and small Banquet facilities, ensuring all operations run smoothly while providing hands-on leadership and training to hotel personnel.
Responsible for day-to-day supervision of management and non-management associates, assigning specified work, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing subordinate management and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the General Manager.
- Minimum one-year relevant experience in a small resort hotel, or similar environment
- Food and Beverage Manager experience an asset
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet stipulated deadlines
- Cash handling experience
- Valid Serving It Right certificate
- Previous P.O.S. experience considered an asset
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Professional attitude and appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Must be available to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and statutory holidays.
Full Time, Year Round position with busy Summer Season. Very positive/friendly working environment.
Excellent Salary & Benefits and Great Working Conditions
please forward complete Resumé in confidence via email.
Confidentiality assured to all interested candidates.